Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kate a.k.a. Ashley

There have been a lot of ads posted by "Kate", who also calls herself Ashley. She has many, many different e-mail addresses. When you reply to one of her ads, you receive a message like this.
Are my pix what you had in mind? I am hoping so they were just taken the other day! ;) But, pretty much, I love to have a lot of random, but safe, sex. So i am basically in search of some hookup type thing..Nothing long term…just fun. I know the usual things guys ask so NO I'm not fake or a bot or a cam site and YES I'm genuine, local, and very very horny!

I did setup a profile on a site that absolutely doesn't cost you anything and no CC like some of the scams I hear about on CL. If you want to talk to me, for real, that's where I am. I have all my contact on there once you sign on.

Trust me you don't want to ever send your number in an email on craigslist. i had quite a bad experience doing that which is the reason why I cannot do it anymore. I just want to be safe and get freakin laid. so, just message me or call so we can get through this initial b . s . and get to the exciting stuff!

Here is a link to my profile here ;)

Another sample message:
Are my pics what you had in mind? I really hope so they were just taken last week! ;) But, quite simply, I like to have a lot of random, but safe, sex. So i'm basically trying to find some hookup type thing..Nothing long term…just fun. I know the typical things guys ask so NO I'm not fake or a bot or a cam site and YES I am genuine, local, and very very horny!

I did setup a profile on a site that totally does not cost you anything and no CC like many of the scams I hear about on CL. If you want to talk to me, for real, this is where I am. I have all my contact on there once you sign on.

Trust me you don't want to ever send your number in a email on craigslist. i had a VERY bad experience doing that which is the reason why I don't do it anymore. I just want to be safe and get freakin laid. so, just message me or call so we can get thru all of this initial bullshit and get to the fun stuff!

Here's a link to my personal profile here ;)

The link in the first message takes you to gexxmail2info, and the link in the second message takes you to texxbox4.info. These are sites that automatically redirects you elsewhere. You'll get sent to Hookup2Nite.info, AmateurMatch.com, or some other site. Here's another message from her. This one uses the site lexxsend1.info for redirects.
Are my pics whatever you had in mind? I'm hoping so they were just taken last night! ;) But, quite simply, I like to have a lot of random, but safe, sex. So i'm basically in search of some hookup type thing..Nothing long term…just fun. I know the usual things guys ask so NO I'm not fake or a bot or a cam site and YES I'm real, local, and very very horny!

I did create a profile on a site that totally doesn't cost you anything and no CC like a few of the scams I hear about on CL. If you want to talk to me, for real, that's where I am. I have all my contact on there after you sign on.

Trust me you don't want to ever send your number in a email on craigslist. i had a VERY bad experience doing that which is why I would not do it anymore. I just want to be safe and get freakin laid. so, just message me or call so we can get thru this initial bullshit and get to the fun stuff!

Here is a link to my personal profile here ;)

A few more messages from her and her pictures:
hey i never heard from you :( I'm still thinking about meeting up if you're still interested. I attached a couple more photos to help you get excited about me again ;) If you'd like to call or text me, get my number here. hurry the faster i can make plans the better!
Just wanting to know if you're still interested in hooking up. I have not heard from you at all.
I'm about ready to begin searching once again...
Please just register here and message me on there, that is all it is gunna take :) :)
i have been seeking for a long term, no strings thing. i suppose i only just want to have something easy and discreet. appears like the fellas here are the things i'm trying to find ;)

i've been single for a short time now and so i'm completely new to interacting with fellas online. i'm registered on this website and have my phone number and a handful pics on there. call me in the next hour or so? we could probably meet up tonite.
hi, i still have not heard from you on that other web site... are you still curious about hooking up? the site is 100 % no cost and it helps me feel slightly more secure (it is this site if you lost the link). i just simply continue to keep my personal info on there, so i really don't know about any of the other benefits.


This post was last edited on 1/20/11 to include more sample messages.

1/20/11: Another update: The name Kayla is also being used for this fake girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and it may take up to a day for them to be published.